By lover21 - 08/05/2009 23:17 - United States

Today, while working at my tanning salon, a woman came in and I put her in a booth, which are all stand up. After she comes out, I go in to clean it and realize that floor is all wet. I questioned her about it and she replies, "Oh, I peed, that's not a drain?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 703
You deserved it 2 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have said "No, and I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't have a brain" Who the **** pees in a tanning salon? wtf

Oh my god you're joking! I guess you really can't underestimate stupidity! Now you will have to post a notice saying "Customers please note: Tanning booths are not toilets"

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

what a foul-ass bitch. it's one thing to pee in a shower, the water washes it right down....but to pee and just stand in it? look on the bright side, she spent the rest of her day covered in piss. i could write a reverse fml but they're getting pretty old.

..This reminded me of the time i was a kid, maybe 10 or so. im going down the slide.. and then i was wet. someone peed on the slide. (it was on the bottom, so its not like i was able to see) FML? Such bad memories..

look on the bright side, if she peed whilst tanning she probably has rivulets of non-color on her legs and looks like a streaky idiot.

monkeyz0r 0

Sounds like my school where some kid had their period and didnt flush, now they have signs on the doors that say "Is your business gone? No? THEN DON'T LEAVE"

Weird that she wasn't even embarrassed about it either. I mean, she could have at least tried to cover it up and get out of there before you noticed it was pee. Shameless! FYL, that sucks, I would have made her mop it up.

the lady's response would make a great bumper sticker. ha.

wow what a dumbass. why would anyone PEE while getting a tan? that's gross.

ladedum 0

people are disgusting. i used to work at a tanning salon & we didnt allow trashcans in our rooms becus people would js pee in them, as oppose to expending the effort to go to the bathroom. they're just lazy *****. & to everyone that thinks it wld have messed up her leg tan... not necessarily becus it ws probably js a regular tanning bed, but a stand-up one. not all stand-up tans are spray tans. :/ sorry that you encountered a filthy, lazy woman OP.

Wow. That's kind of embarrassing on her part, and a day wrecker on yours. That suuuuucks.

Monstarred 7

What makes her think it was okay to pee anyways? Thats discusting. I bet she left quick after that to leave you with the mess.