By Target - 12/02/2013 01:42 - United States

Today, while waiting for my order at a restaurant, a woman walked up to me and slapped me. She looked at me for a moment and said "Sorry, I thought you were someone else." Ten minutes later, the same woman came back and slapped me again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 002
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would've slapped her back the second time.

I really don't see any way this could be OP's fault...times like these I question the people saying YDI.

Comments

You should have seen the second one coming. Hope it wasn't a backhand though, that's how pimps handle their business.

That's when you slap her back, look at her for a moment, and say, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

No. Slap her back and say you were exactly who I was looking for

No you wouldn't have. You would have sat there with a stunned look on your face just like OP did.

spearcom 13

Mabe she was trying to hit on you??

94yhy 8

"Hit on you" isn't the same as "hit you". It's also different from "hit on you[r face]".

iammeorami 25
Imhere4fml 24

I sense the whole story isn't being told...

She did know you op. You're the one who talks through the whole movie while everyone shhshes you, the same one who gets in the express lane with 38 items at the grocery store and then tries to pay with insufficient funds. The one who just changed their order for the 5th time at the restaurant while arguing that your expired coupons are still good. Everyone knows you op. you're the one everyone wants to slap.

Don't worry guys. We have a doctor to help this person out with the burn they just received.

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice, well you get the gist. You should've been ready to counterattack by the second time around.