By Intoxicunt - 01/08/2010 18:51 - United States

Today, while tubing down the river, we stopped for lunch. I accidentally left my shoes on the sand when we left. I had to walk two miles through dense woods with no trail and no shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 732
You deserved it 31 797

Intoxicunt tells us more.

I did NOT go back to get them! God, can you people NOT read? Read ALL of the other comments where I explain what happened. I'll repeat it. I did not go back for them. Again, I did not go back for them. How many times do I have to ******* say it!?!?

Top comments

perdix 29

Why didn't you just tube right back up the river, like a salmon? That would have been some great exercise and easier on your poor, delicate, bare feet.

xesyeso 0

well atleast your shoes didnt get dirty! :D

Comments

perdix 29

Why didn't you just tube right back up the river, like a salmon? That would have been some great exercise and easier on your poor, delicate, bare feet.

xesyeso 0

well atleast your shoes didnt get dirty! :D

Rheannon 0

That sucks. did you get poison ivy or poison oak. that shit will come back with you.

greeneyedgoalie7 0

Stfu, Intoxicunt. Your name is a play on words, and puns are retarded. They are retarded like you.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Gah, I bet your feet are ******. :/ Ohh damn, this is Intoxicunt's Fml? Hello personal translator. :]

im callin bull shit on this one NOBODY WOULD WALK 2 miles through woods to get a pair of flip flops most likely if u were tubing down a river this just doesnt make sence

You fail at reading. I didn't walk back to get them. I went on down the river, forgetting them on the bank. We couldn't find the trail out, so we just cut through the middle of the woods to where our car was based on direction. That meant walking on sticks and burrs and everything else without shoes.

MoJoThundRpants 0

I DID just leave the shoes. Wow, can no one understand this? I stopped on the sand for a break. I took the shoes off. I forgot them when we left. Soooo, they were permanently gone (because I cannot tube up river). So, I walked through the woods barefoot, while everyone else walked with shoes. #42, my family! :)

Sloppy, I guess you'll remember to double check if you've got everything in the future. YDI for not doing so in the first place.

Sympathetic? You moron. I know it's a YDI, I just felt like sharing it. And I'm not pissed. Mildly irked at the very most that people can't understand such a simple situation.