By stop it ninja - 14/10/2012 07:00 - United States - Fredericksburg

Today, while I was using my computer, my cat ran up to the power strip, looked me in the eyes, and hit the power switch, turning everything off. She does this quite often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 569
You deserved it 4 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

That is the coolest thing ever. Your cat is such an asshole! A hilarious, intelligent, feline asshole!

The fact that she looked you in the eyes meant she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

Comments

Just put a piece of tape over the switch to keep it on

If she does this often, why haven't you put the power strip somewhere where she can't get to, or guarded with something that she can't get past?

Time to get a UPS (uninterrupted power supply)

Then move her away before she does it if its a common thing

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That cat should wear a collar that says Satan Inside.

You said "Today, while on my computer, my cat.." This means that your cat was using the computer. Is that what you meant?

Even if that was what he meant it would still make sense...

Please don't be that guy, 108. Anyone with half a brain would know what was actually meant.

gmc_blossom 21

My cat is very demanding of attention, too. No matter what I'm doing in bed, she insists on laying on me. It's especially irritating when I'm lying in an uncomfortable position and she lays on me and I don't want to move because I don't want up upset her and face the fury of her claws digging into me.