By Anonymous - 31/12/2012 07:58 - United States

Today, while helping out at a retirement home, I had to get a book off a bookshelf. When I reached up, my watch got stuck on my shirt, resulting in my shirt lifting up. I just flashed my man-boobs to at least 20 senior citizens, and one of them even asked if he could have a feel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 705
You deserved it 6 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At first when i was reading this I thought you were a woman which would have been even more embarrassing. Still, fyl op.

Hey, compared to theirs, yours are not saggy and wrinkly. Perfect volume and shape man.

Comments

Make some quick extra cash, and charge for a quick feel!

I was always under the impression that NO ONE liked man boobs. I stand corrected.

Well you're married aren't you? :P Sorry. Had to. It was wide open.

Jordath_Fil 11

Just how short is your shirt that snagging it with your watch uncovers your man boobs?

Maybe they're really saggy man boobs...

You know. It's one of those nursing homes where the uniform is crop tops and tight pants. in the summer it's banana hammocks and suntan oil.

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

You shouldn't be so mean #40. Those may be the only three words she knows.

braja3249 4

Too many of these FML's recently have been so exaggerated. Honestly, it's extremely hard to believe that you could get your shirt pulled up because of your watch, let alone someone asking to feel your man boobs.

perdix 29

Tell him he can if he'll put you in his will. Imagine how pissed the family will be when they find the old guy willed his entire estate to Mr. Moobs!

That's what I'm sayin. Go ahead and rub some oil on grandpa these bad boys are100% natural. Just lay down the ground rules, no jerkin the Jurassic pork.

1dvs_bstd 41

Well, did you give him a feel?

1. Thats gross 2. If you don`t want people seeing your boobs/moobs... diet 3. What does "op" stand for... I`m new here.

A) Organic Peppermints B) Orange Penis C) Optimus Prime D) Original Poster E) Orgasming Perpetrator You choose, they're all valid though only one is correct in this context ;)

Well, 25, your screen name is surely accurate. OP is "original poster"--the person who posted the FML. As for you, Mooby, that surely is embarrassing, but you did provide amusement for a bunch of old folks. I'm just sorry the person asking for a feel was a guy.

Op was on tv. You know, Andy's little boy. All of Aunt Bee's cooking caused op to have man boobs.

Was he sane? I hope not for your sake.