By f_ck_U - 21/09/2011 06:47 - China

Today, while at work, after reading more than 100 FMLs and moderating more than 500, I decided to write one of my own with the help of my boss, who had been standing next to me for over an hour. "How about being fired?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 169
You deserved it 58 716

f_ck_U tells us more.

more than 100 means those confirmed and posted FMLs. That 500 are those unconfirmed which need you to click Y or N.

Top comments

Comments

ThatFatGuyBehind 3

It's ok Op he just didn't think you were worthy of his FML skills.

kings1fan 6
perdix 29

You fool. Why would you use FML so blatantly in front of your boss? You need to enroll at Perdix University where you learn to live on FML without ruining your career. Once your tuition check arrives in my Swiss bank account, I will educate you in the ways of stealth, cunning, subterfuge and puns.

"P.U." is a scam (pun intended) because you suck. N haha I reading fml at work right now =p

Being from Wisconsin too, do I get reciprosity Perdix?

Is this anything like the South Harmon Institute of Technology?

#33 I got the first sentence.... But it's all a blank after that.

perdix 29

colts, Cheeseheads get a 15% discount. If you have headcheese, it's a 25% surcharge. Also, you will be responsible to bring a cheese plate about once a semester. If it's crap cheese, you get sent to the toilet with a copy of War and Peace. bo, sure, you are on FML at work, but how do you know you are "safe?" P. U. has an online presence, just like the University of Phoenix. After you earn your degree, you can be on one of the testimonial ads saing "I'm a Perdix."

fifianator 0

I gave this a thumbs down cuz I didn't wanna read it all no one wants to read a your essay

perdix 29

People with reasonable literacy skills often enjoy reading a comment that is more than, "That sucks," "Aw, I'm sorry," or "YDI for being a *****!" I apologize for the wear and tear on your lips that my longer comments might cause.

I apologize for the wear and tear on your moms lips!

RebekahBrooke 9

77... Is english your first language? For your own sake, I hope the answer is no.

#87 The yo mum references are getting way too old. On every other FML comments I see, there'd always be at least one user making an uncanny reference to other people's mums. Think of better jokes/references.

YDI for messing around when you should be working but FYL because I know how addicting FML is

CoryX 9

Doesn't your boss have more important things to do than stand in one place and watch one employee for an hour?

Doesn't OP have more important things to do than sit there and moderate and write FMLs for hours.

well, you don't become a boss by actually doing work. OP must have been so good at not working that the boss felt his job was in jeopardy.

RebekahBrooke 9

id read it! just kidding. :) that sucks, but you deserve it. only a smidgen of sympathy for you.

How do you message on this thing?!?! Dx