By SHRINKY - 23/12/2016 14:31

Today, we were looking forward to spending x-mas eve with our best friends of 13 years before moving across the country where we know no one. That was the plan. The stomach flu virus has a different plan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 528
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who's we?? sounds like someone with split personality disorder wrote the FML.

lexiieeex3 32

Oh I'm so sorry OP! Hopefully you can can all get together after you get settled into your new home and you're all healthy. Best of luck with the move and the flu!

Comments

TweetAnne 13

Getting sick during the holidays is the worst. Hope you feel better op and merry Christmas. In this situation it's truly the thought that counts. You should make new friends once you move.

lexiieeex3 32

Oh I'm so sorry OP! Hopefully you can can all get together after you get settled into your new home and you're all healthy. Best of luck with the move and the flu!

Yeah, there's a flu spreading like the plague currently-I got over it completely by day 4-5. You'll probably feel better by Christmas!

What?! How the hell did you learn our plan? Comrades, we've had a long journey together, spreading through droplets of moisture and making it past the first, second, and third lines of immune defense. Let us not be deterred by the enemy obtaining leaked information! Let us move onward—maybe to the BRAIN!—and moreover: Let. No. Icosahedral. Structure. FALL. BEHIND! AHHHHHHHH!

Ahhh the good ole stomach flu, canceling plans, making people unable to look others in the eye while describing their illness, and generally being a shit heel since the beginning of time

Maybe Jesus is punishing you for calling it x-mas instead of Christmas. Just saying....

FaceTime the SHIT OUT OF THEM! IN THE NAME OF CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

That stinks. You can greatly reduce your chances of catching that by washing your hands. it's generally transmitted by getting infected fecal matter in your mouth

Everyone in my household has been hit by this in the past 10 days. First my Nephew, then me, then my sister. All laid up for two or three days unable to move other than to run to the toilet. And I think we just gave it to a neighbor. Sorry in advance.