By LesToiliettes - 25/03/2012 07:12 - United States - Mount Vernon

Today, was the first day of my new job. My boss admitted that they hadn't cleaned the employee bathroom for over two months. My first task: clean the employee bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 909
You deserved it 2 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Atleast you got a new job in this economy.

Comments

Divert the nearest river and use it to flush out the bathroom?

Looks like you got there crappy end of the stick

iseyixes 18

Sounds like it was something he purposely made sure you would hate doing. He is testing you that's all. Why else would he say it hadn't been cleaned in 2 months and then ask you to go clean it? It's probably cleaned on a regular basis, suck it up and enjoy your pay check.

nsnforever 2

Maybe he said it because it really hasn't been cleaned in two months, and, since OP is new, he assumed OP would be eager to please and impress. That way, the bathroom gets done and the bossman himself doesn't have to do it. But, that's just a guess.

nsnforever 2

Surgical mask? Check. Rubber gloves? Check. Disinfectant? Check. But seriously, that sucks, OP. FYL, indeed.

I once saw diarrhea all over the seat of a toilet and on the floor and menstrual blood graffiti on the walls in a mall bathroom. At least your office has more (hopefully) civilized people.

lrgenesis 19

Only thing shittier than the bathroom were your bosses management skills.

KiddNYC1O 20

Two months?? Who knows what kind of shit you must've picked up... Literally!

at least you managed to find a job.