By Alex - 01/03/2019 16:00

Today, marks three weeks since I started my new dream job. It also marks the second time this week alone that I've clogged the toilet in the restroom. I'm almost 100% sure all my coworkers know it was me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 979
You deserved it 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to take that advice, "Don't shit where you work," literally. (I don't know why that figuratively means "don't have sex with coworkers," but it does.) Whenever you feel the urge, run over to a competitor's bathroom and clog their toilet in a diabolical act of industrial sabotage.

Comments

You need to take that advice, "Don't shit where you work," literally. (I don't know why that figuratively means "don't have sex with coworkers," but it does.) Whenever you feel the urge, run over to a competitor's bathroom and clog their toilet in a diabolical act of industrial sabotage.

Gofuckyourself 24

Haha oh my lord.. how do you come up with these answers?

That saying is “don’t shit where you eat.” As in don’t threaten your income by doing something dumb with a co-worker.

That’s even stupider! Not all workplaces have cafeterias. A lot of people don’t eat at work. A better one, albeit sexist, is “Don’t dip your pen in the company ink.”

In her case, it's gonna be "poop knife".

Time to learn how to unclog a toilet.

You might want to consult with a doctor, buddy. Either your diet is messed up or your intestinal tract is.

fde2blknimout 18

Either you’re a woman who wraps her hand in toilet paper or a man who doesn’t respect a courtesy flush

randybryant799 20

What is wrong with you? You need to flush part way through.