By Anonymous - 23/05/2010 23:00 - Canada

Today, was parent appreciation day at my daughter's KG class. On the stage, each child was asked to define each parent in one word. When it was my daughter's turn, she looked at me hard, thinking. Finally, in the end she said, "My daddy is very fat." Everybody stared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 086
You deserved it 7 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You also seem too fat to be described in just one word.

*shoots the child* WE SAID ONE WORD D:

Comments

do you have children? lying is one of their most used qualities

I don't understand why so many people feel the need to be nasty to people simply because they're overweight. There are reasons other than diet and exercise that can lead to weight problems. And no, I'm not fat -I'm a tiny female and I would choose a big guy over a skinny runt any day.

Nine times of 8.9 it is diet and lack of exercise that makes people fat.

^^ totally right. cause a small percentage has a medical reason gives reason to believe most cases ate due to lack of self caring

Well, I can't think of anyone I know personally who is overweight solely due to eating habits. I have always been more interested in who they are, rather than what they look like. Very often, they end up being much more appealing because they're not shallow, judgemental morons. I've also found that very often, people who are supposedly attractive open their mouths and become the ugliest people on the planet. I don't make assumptions as to why someone is overweight. Most people are doing the best they know how, and being overweight in today's society is horrible. I haven't ever spoken to a single person who was overweight, who WANTED to be that way. Besides, if they're overweight, it's not my problem, so why be nasty? Sounds like it's just another excuse for people who don't care about themselves to bully someone with a visible problem, to make themselves feel bigger. Really brave.

mshafty 0

Actually there is a very good reason to care about everyone being overweight. Our society as whole is being effected by all the fatties. Health care premiums are going up every year because Americans are so unhealthy and now we are trying to provide healthcare for everyone. Not to mention something like 30% of children between the ages of 6 and 16 are considered obese. I can only imagine how overweight the majority of the population will be in 20 years. Its scary to think how we will pay for it. So I agree that there is no reason to be a dick to an overweight person, i definitely would never do it to someone I know, but I think that they should be called out! Maybe they will get off their fat buts and get healthy!

Wow, sorry but your kid sounds like a brat. Hope you tell her what's right and wrong to say in public after that.

how would Every Single person know you were her dad?

Obviously he's so fat that there could only be him...

alexxss_fml 10

wow. so much hate on here! Calm down fellas!!!!! where's the peace on here! skidoosh man.!