By Anonymous - 10/07/2016 16:33

Today, two people came up to me at school, asking if I'd sell them some of my Adderall. I only just transferred here and have never mentioned my ADHD or the Adderall I take for it to anyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 456
You deserved it 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Information has a funny way of getting around. Selling your meds is illegal though, so steer clear.

Comments

Well it IS speed, probably makes you seem a bit wired.

It isn't supposed to make you wired if you actually need it and are taking the right dose

polsen4273 8

Sure, it suddenly stops being an amphetamine when a doctor prescribes it to minors

Lizzy500 16

No, it affects the brain differently when said brain has an abnormality.

This medication has been shown to lower IQ as well, and it's being handed out to kids who don't need it more then those who do. Doctors these days have a problem with writing prescriptions for highly addictive medication that people don't necessarily need.

I'm curious as to your source for this particular piece of information #37 since every study I've read on ADHD medication finds that it improves cognitive performance, not decreases it.

you can often deduce if someone has adhd by their actions and whether they are medicating it, so they probs just put the obvious clues together.

dietcoke09 25

Modern 21 jump street going on.

If you do this, please do it over black market value, and if they scoff tell them to find another dealer

FUCKYOU4196 3

why should op be a ****?. normal prices, make friends and hella cash on the low.

don't worry, I have it too. that sucks that they want to take your adderall!!

The people at your new school probably just figured it was worth a shot to see if you would or even could

heatherrr17 19

I hate getting asked for mine!

AlittleSanity 11

Don't worry OP it may not be you. I've known several people with and with out ADHD that have been asked if they have adderall. Some people are just desperate.

That or someone in the office is gossiping where they can be over heard.

Imagine they were just joking because you seemed a little hyper... and then you pulled out actual adderall and started giving prices! (Not saying you did, just a funny image)