By rubberduckie94 - 06/04/2012 13:17 - United States

Today, the mouse trap I set in my kitchen worked. I caught a snake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 913
You deserved it 3 206

rubberduckie94 tells us more.

This is actually mine. I can not believe I finally got one published. : ). It's actually the third one we found in the house.

Top comments

YdoIhaveAchode 4

Hopefully it wasn't a trouser snake.

Comments

nadnerbz 6

How is this an FML? You caught something that shouldn't be in your house in the first place. Be happy you didn't find it alive later.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

Damn. Imagine waking up one random morning to find a snake in your own house.

A snake is better than a mouse, or worse a rat, there was a rat in my house once, luckily the mouse trap killed it!

linkinpark98 23

Better to catch that than knowing its slithering around your house!

perdix 29

No, it didn't. A smart mouse trap would only catch mice and let snakes, rats, moles, etc. pass through unharmed. And why would a snake want cheese?

It wanted the mouse that was eating the cheese. Small mice don't always set off the traps. So when the snake went for the mouse they both died.

perdix 29

Maybe it's a super-smart mouse trap and it sensed that the snake had eaten a mouse and trapped it. I like the way you think.

Or sometimes mice set off the traps, but they aren't in the trap, or they get caught by their foot or tail, that's really annoying when that happens!

BunBunBabe 8

Damn! What a surprise! At least you caught it, right?!

Did it look at you like the tiger in the gum commercial? "Do I really need to holler?"

That's still good right? Unless it was your pet snake...