By Renagirl - 09/09/2013 12:46 - United States - East Hartford

Today, the guy I love asked me if hooking up counted as dating, because he thinks I'm "super hot," but he doesn't want "all the relationship shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 419
You deserved it 5 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a superficial dick. Don't hook up with an arrogant asswad like that.

Comments

October3461 12

Not worth it op, you can do so much better :)

At least he's honest. How can the OP be 'in love' with this guy, it doesn't sound like they've dated at all. It sounds like just a crush for her and that he doesn't want a relationship.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Tel him you don't want all the sex shit without the relationship stuff. Bottomline walk away.

You had an imaginary relationship with someone who was honest with you about his intentions. For his honesty, he's being denigrated, making this more HIS FML.

Maybe take a date...things might go farther....but it doesn't look like it...

Could have been worded better but his intentions were clear which is better then finding out later on what he actually wanted.

At least he didn't lie about being ready for a relationship and then let you down

Pinup_doll94 4

I hope you told that guy to **** off. Sorry your crush turned out to be a piece of shit.

How is the guy a piece of shit? He was honest about his intentions instead of lying then dumping her once he got what he wanted. Yeah the wording wasn't the best, but that doesn't make him an ass. If anything, OP couldn't take the rejection from the person she "loves" (but barely knows) and is expecting to get sympathy on FML.

Axel5238 29

I agree nothing in the FML shows that she knows the person well. Even if she did there is a lot you don't know about the people you are close with. You may not be what they want in a relationship or they aren't mature enough or ready for it. I think a lot of people fail to consider that. The mind-set seems to be a lot of we like the same stuff and we get along why wouldn't we fool around, but yet they don't wan't anything serious.