By amazed - 18/04/2012 23:08 - United States - Frisco

Today, some Juggalos mocked me for the way I was dressed. Juggalos giving sartorial advice, really? FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 376
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even after Googling it, I've never been 100% sure what a juggalo was..

Comments

Apparently you have no sense of style then. ;)

Or some people from a group insulted OP because it doesn't fit THEIR standards. Remember, we all have a style: the individual's, yours, the comformist style, etc.

Just like any other fan base Juggalos have good and bad people that claim it. I personally listen to psychopathic records music, and claim to be a Juggalo. Unlike the typical story you hear of us being nasty drug using bums, I am in college and own my own company. I don't do drugs, or drink. You can't claim everyone is the same. It'd be like saying every "Maggot" is an Iowa loving backwoods redneck. It's simply not true and simple minded to think that way.

Agree 100٪ I am a juggalo(or as some would say juggalette). I own my own home, have a family, and for the most part am a "normal" member of society. My husband who is also a juggalo works a full time job, making good money, and neither one of us do drugs or drink.

Clowns freak me the **** out. But each to their own I suppose. Ragging on a group of people is pointless. No matter your opinion on them they aren't going to change for you. get over it. They are just trying to wind you up.

jewey420 0

Theirs nothing wrong with juggalos. Some of

emmyrae12845 0

We will never die alone, Juggalos will carry on, Swing our hatchets if we must, Each and every one of us! **** u asshole!

JuggaloWicked 0

then you must of have been wearing something ****** up. for people like us to say something

You have the best Juggalo face ever ************ Always stay down with the clown

The Juggalo dress the best. Always stay down with the clown ************! WC

cass1221 5

I listen to icp (so, I assume I'm a juggalo?)... I have good taste in clothing, don't wear face paint, or sport a little man carrying around a hatchet. needless to say, some of the comments on here are ill informed. sorry you had a bad experience.

just listening to them doesn't make you a Juggalette, but thank you for your support and rational thinking.

i'm a juggalette and i'm allergic to a majority of face paints XD not all of us are idiots :) sorry you had issues