By LadyGrey - 27/01/2015 11:45

Today, returning home from a party, I realised I'd forgotten my keys. My roommate was sleeping so soundly that after an hour of throwing gravel and ringing the doorbell, I had to give up and get a room at the hotel over the road. For €85 I had a view of my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 438
You deserved it 105

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Try calling his/her phone or the landline maybe. Everyone has the reflex to answer their phones nowadays.

Comments

This is one of the most ironic FMLs I have ever seen.

That word, I don't think it means what you think it means!

Yeah, #19, ironic means: rain on your wedding day, a free ride when you already paid, the good advice that you just didn't take.

32 - That's not exactly what irony is. Irony is more like when you expect something, but then you get something completely different or even the exact opposite.

47- 32's comment refers to the song 'Ironic' by Alanis Morisette.

tantanpanda 26

There are three types of irony: Situational, verbal and dramatic. This fml fits into none of these categories.

Lol, locksmiths would usually cost twice that, ESPECIALLY late at night. Maybe even 3 times that.

Yeah my exes house was broken in to one night and he wound up in hospital, so I had to pay for the late night lock smith..... Hotels are far cheaper!

I am a sound sleeper..sometimes I don't even wakeup for smoke detector alarms..

sometimes you don't even wake up? how often does your house burn if you "sometimes" don't wake up? just asking o.O

Phone, wallet, keys, the mental check that will save your drunk self at all times

Agreed I have the same checklist. Phone, keys, wallet, monies, flash drive.