By Poorman - 11/12/2011 01:03 - United Kingdom

Today, our new boss showed up for his first day of work. I thought I'd seen it all, but he demands that we say "Hail to the King" every time he passes through the office. When I called HR about it, the guy on the other end told me to "man up and deal with it". FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 309
You deserved it 4 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

**** that!!! I'd tell him to shove it!! FYL

Comments

uprising_fml 0

could be worse . he could have you all say 'can I suck your dick sir ?' when he he comes into the room . pretty sure hail to the king isnt that bad .

Just because someone is in a higher position than you doesn't make them better, or their job necessarily worth more by justification, it only means (in an office) the position is limited. Judging from fmls and experience, any twat can be a boss. Op's boss deserves to be taken down a notch.

Uprising - Except one is legal whereas one is sexual harassment. I'd rather the one you suggested, Uprising, because that way the boss would be fired pretty damned quick.

don't you hate when your boss is Duke nuke em

emodude44 0

I was looking for this comment...

ikickgingers 15
invivoful 10

The ONLY way he could get away with it is if he was Ash Williams with the chainsaw hand.

jackrileymac 4

Hey it could be way worse. He could make you kiss him!

well maybe he just has a weird sense of humor or maybe he is just seeing who will have enough nerve to stand up to him. dont do it and see what happens. maybe he is looking for someone who is not a mindless drone

twifan1901 0

Or maybe he seriously wants them to bow down to the king:)

I dare you to say "Sieg Heil!" and give him the Nazi Salut, the next time he comes around.

I double dog dare you to spell salute correctly (I understand it could be a typo)

AdrianEC 15

Form a resistance, rebel when he least expects! Other than that, FYL.

perdix 29

That's actually better than the phony bullshit here where we call our bosses by their first names. Here, we have this fake facade of equality where the reality is that the bosses hold our balls in their hands and can squeeze 'em, slap 'em and cut 'em off whenever they want.

What do they do with the females, then?

shanemaximo 7

Damn man, where the hell do you work?

txgirl09 5

Aww. that's so sad. I love my boss. I once referred to myself and my coworkers as subordinates and they said this wasn't feudal england and we were equals....and actually meant it.

Plain and simple, the ladies get screwed.

perdix 29

#61. They issue them a pair of balls during orientation and open enrollment.