By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 07:02 - Canada

Today, one of my elderly swimming students ran into me at Walmart. Being a polite teenager, I said hi to him. He looked at me surprised and said, "Oh dear! I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!" I'll never forget the look on his wife's face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 256
You deserved it 3 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was only used to seeing you for a breaststroke. I take it his wife took this news less than swimmingly. In that case he will have to go freestyle if he doesn't want to end up in deep water.

Comments

loveashlley 6

Am I the only one who caught the fact that he's a teenager who has a wife?

no. The ederly student has a wife. The teacher is a teenager.

Merylwen 24

You're the only one who can't read.

Yes, you are- and you might want to read it again, slowly and carefully....

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

18--ignore the haters. misreading is more common than people may want to believe. have a good day! :)

daxxbuttons 12

Nope. Just the only one who read the FML wrong. Also I'm amazed FMLers don't cry "repost!" like other sites.

It's almost as if there is some sort of powerful force keeping them at bay... I wonder what that could be.

"Oh yeah I see her naked every Saturday Betty" Would have been funny if he knew what he said and winked while he left with his wife.

usnwife 18

...wish this specified if OP was male or female!

Either way, I'm sure his wife would be shocked! Lol

Hey, he has a sense of humor. And the look on his wife's face was probably due to the man's choice of words. It's better to look back and laugh than look back and cringe.

fksfsdhfsdfh 26
420Zombie 17

I see the previous 'that's hysterical' comment escaped your attention... or did it just not receive enough down votes for your liking?

seems the teacher would lost one student in her class.