By TonyTalkingClock - 04/11/2014 12:48 - United States - Haverhill

Today, my sweet tooth went to a whole different level when I took a swig out of a bottle of maple syrup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 130
You deserved it 12 275

TonyTalkingClock tells us more.

TonyTalkingClock 11

OP here. First off, I would like to thank you all for not only putting my FML on here, but also giving me all this feedback! I felt like I would answer some questions. 2 - Note to self: Will try. 8, and several others - I actually do have some French Canadian heritage, but I was born and raised here in the North Shore of Massachusetts. 36 - It's real maple. Thanks for the feedback, everyone! If you're wondering, it tasted like maple syrup.

Top comments

As someone who likes to eat spoonfuls of frosting and chocolate chips I have little room to judge

Put some vodka in it and you're ready to go. Haha!! :)

Comments

AnOriginalName 19

You just went full Canadian. Never go full Canadian.

One, why not? Canadians are awesome. Two, OP is definitely not full Canadian because it clearly states that he is American.

Friends, he was making a movie reference. Tropic Thunder, "That ain't retarded. YOU went full retard, man. Never go full retard."

skittyskatbrat 19

I have reached the conclusion that a whole lot of people have never seen Tropic Thunder. Good one :D

#45 was saying that Canadians pronounce the word "sorry as "soar-y"

rocker_chick23 27

I have caught my husband doing that when I make maple syrup candy for my sons. You're not alone.

Dude take it from a fellow sweet toother it only gets worse from there

HEY! There's nothing wrong with that! Right guys... :S

When I first started dating my guy, he cooked breakfast for me and I like dipping sausage in syrup. The only small ramekin like dish he had at the time were ninja turtle shot glasses. At the end I asked if he would judge me if I drank the rest of the syrup. We clinked our glasses together and down the hatch it went. Definitely not judging!

I'm known to be able to eat spoonfuls of raw sugar so it could be worse.

my mother and I have done shots of boysenberry syrup out of chocolate cordial cups