By matchristityler - 09/02/2010 08:19 - United States

Today, my son pooped in his diaper and managed to somehow take it off without my knowledge. He then sat down on the carpet and imitated a dog with worms, all the way down the hallway, through the living room, and into my bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 620
You deserved it 4 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sammichbitch 0

that's actually ******* hilarious

if he's young enough to wear a diaper you should know what he's doing at all times

Comments

And where were you that whole time? F his life for having a mother that doesn't pay enough attention to him.. It's your fault you weren't watching him. but still does suck about the carpet but I'm guessing he's 2 and that's what 2 year olds like to do. Theres worse coming too.. :) good luck.

that must have been some bad carpet burn...

bfffness 0

good for your son... and **** you. imagine how irritating it must have been for him to actually have to devise a plan to get rid of that itchy wet feeling... and he did so successfully :) you're supposed to change them right away.

Wow, you guys are being a bunch of judgmental bastards. I have a 2 year old and as someone else already pointed out they can cause much mayhem in about 2 seconds. I can be in the kitchen and my son will be in his room (which are about 4 feet from each other) and in the time it takes for me to refill his cup he will take all the toys in his room out of the toy box and make his room look like a disaster area. To the people who are criticizing this parent why don't you learn to spell, use correct grammar, etc. before you start talking trash to someone else!

to all the people writing rude comment. how stupid and immature are you? she probably left for like a minute to do something in another room and tada the baby did that. kids dont know any better. i mean god you cant watch your kids 24/7. its not possible. and at that age they do things because again they dont know any better. and you guys are judging her because she wasnt there for maybe a few minutes. and you have the nerve to call her a bad parent? how freaking immature and stupid. apparently you know nothing about taking care of children. yes i may not be a mother or anything but i watched my cousins when they were babies i watch my baby cousin a lot and i watch my friends babies and children. and apparently i freaking know better.

fmylife245 0

i love kids,but i would kill that kid

cummon, kids do that...dont they? if it makes u feel any better, your grand kids will have your revenge... :)

ummm ever thought that maybe your kid HAS WORMS? DUH!!!!