By Anonymous - 21/03/2015 05:36 - United States - Mendham

Today, my sister shot my dog with my airsoft gun. When I told my parents, she put on the fakest sobbing I've ever heard, said she didn't even know how to use a gun, and that she saw me shoot my own dog. They believed her and think I need psychiatric help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 907
You deserved it 2 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister has some serious issues. Hope things work out okay OP.

Next time she decides to pick up the gun, start recording and show it to your parents next time she tries to pull something like that so you have proof she knows how to use it.

Comments

How about check the fingerprint on the gun and trigger... oh no she might learn to wear latex gloves next time...

Gloves still leave prints, whether a brand name imprint, pores on leather, weave of fabric, etc. Especially the super thin latex gloves that cling to your hand and let every detail show.

amileah13 26

Keep your sister away from your dog, like seriously. Something's up with her head and it ain't right.

For real!! Stuff like that's a precursor to more serious stuff later on.

Abuse of animals at a young age leads to psychotic thoughts....! What I'm saying is that little brat needs help and don't listen to your parents because obviously they don't care to listen to you.

christge1beast 17

Is the dog at least ok? And does your sister have a history of doing shit like this?

How can you be sure that's what happened if you need psychiatric help?

It's a known fact that at a young age psychopaths start with hurting animals and if they don't get help it can lead to harm/killing humans

Poor puppy. Seriously next time she does it video it on your phone. And that's if the dog doesn't remember and attacks her

This angers me. I hope everything works out for you OP.