By kalleylynn - 08/06/2013 06:38 - United States - Steward

Spicy
Today, my sister and I were having a slumber party in my room since my parents left on a trip. They left my grandparents here to watch us. It was past bed time and we started hearing some strange noises through my floor. We thought it was the radio. Turns out my grandma is a screamer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 209
You deserved it 5 155

kalleylynn tells us more.

kalleylynn 11

Hey in totally glad they can still do that shit.. Just not while they are staying at my house, in my parents bed...

Top comments

That's what you get for staying up past bed time. You risk being mentally scarred when you do that shit.

At least u didnt see it happen like other fmls did?

Comments

rg350dx 29

Idk about anyone else, but I read that in a really ominous tone, like you were a serial killer who specifically murders the elderly.

Poor Grandma! She's too old to have to go through those kind of things. It must've been a pretty frightening horror movie for her to scream like that! ...that is why she was screaming, right?

Good for them, but still. Things that make you go "bluuuugh!"

Did you think good things happen after your bedtime? Bedtimes are here for a reason. Staying up after your bedtime is like going outside during the 12 hour "Purge" period.

FlavorMeUp 7

What has been heard, can never be unheard.

Be happy for your grandparents that they're still "enthusiastic" at their age. :P

olpally 32

Great odin's raven!!! Get your iPod with ear plugs and listen to music quickly! Good lord.

jem970 19

I just liked that because of the Odin thing. Good for you.