By Scholar - 16/06/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my professor spent the entire class showing us how to make paper airplanes. I pay over 40 grand a year for college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 467
You deserved it 6 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wtf kind of college is 40,000$ a year ?

henrygondorff 2

You would probably also be pissed if the prof made the class challenging. What the prof did will probably get him higher student evaluations, which is all that for-profit schools, or for that matter the governor of Texas, cares about.

I created an account for the sole purpose of telling you that you're an idiot. First off, the governor only cares for public universities. No Texas public school costs $40k except for out of state, which is a tiny percentage. Second, student evaluations are only a small piece of a teacher's evaluation. The big debate in higher ed during the last legislative session revolved around increasing the measures that teachers are evaluated on. Next time you wanna look cute and act like you know a thing, check your facts.

henrygondorff 2

Dear arrogant longhorn 1. Of course no state u's in Texas cost 40k and of course Perry is only screwing up the state u's. If you could read what I wrote without making assumptions then you might get that I was making a swipe at Perry, who I like in other ways, for: 2. If you have been paying attention then you know that Perry has been supporting the "7 breakthrough solutions" which, as already implemented in places, give profs extra pay based purely on student evaluations. Expect many paper airplanes at UT soon. but thanks for caring.

applesuckers 0

Lmao. Wow. Longhorn got told. :P This was highly entertaining. Thanks guys!!

Start a mail order paper plane page on eBay!

ama522 6

I hate when that happens. especially when u have to walk a mile in the snow to class for that kinda shit.