By Teen With No Money - 03/08/2011 15:49 - United States

Today, my mother took 350 dollars from savings to go to a psychic. But it's okay though, because now I know I'm an "ancient soul from another dimension". An "ancient soul" who now has no money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 358
You deserved it 3 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

a wild Psycho Mother has appeared. ( key theme music) Psycho Mother uses Steal Money! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!! (player starts bursting into tears) Psycho Mother quickly uses Ancient Soul Prophecies! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!! Player is down to no health... WAIT!!! Player uses FML to describe his feelings! EVERY STAT MAXES OUT! Player uses Common Sense on Psycho Mother! Psycho Mother fled.

Comments

Why does your mom have access to your savings?

sparklecherry 4

There's a sucker born every minute.

Mi24hind 0

You know they just tell you things for the money, right?

CatPerson123 0

She took your money?? For something u didn't want?

Agreed xD Rose isn't ancient though! xD Maybe HalfTen?...

hellmeri 0

lol.. it happened to me too..

mbrooks5110 0

Why does your Mother have access to your savings....

Have you ever had a bank account as a minor? You usually need a parent to open it for you if you're under 18, and you can not take them off until you are over 18. I got screwed over for thousands of dollars because of that, but as an FML it didn't get through moderation....

Wait, this is so messed up on all levels... you only have $350 in savings????

I would say that I hope you, at least, complained to her about it, but I get the feeling you don't have the balls to do even that.