By Teen With No Money - 03/08/2011 15:49 - United States

Today, my mother took 350 dollars from savings to go to a psychic. But it's okay though, because now I know I'm an "ancient soul from another dimension". An "ancient soul" who now has no money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 358
You deserved it 3 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

a wild Psycho Mother has appeared. ( key theme music) Psycho Mother uses Steal Money! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!! (player starts bursting into tears) Psycho Mother quickly uses Ancient Soul Prophecies! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!! Player is down to no health... WAIT!!! Player uses FML to describe his feelings! EVERY STAT MAXES OUT! Player uses Common Sense on Psycho Mother! Psycho Mother fled.

Comments

123jade456 0

once again...crazy people these days!

You only had 350 dollars in your saving?

perdix 29

What's even worse, back in the day, in that other dimension, 350 bucks was like a million bucks is today. Of course, in that dimension, you are constantly explaining that George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Ben Franklin are great men from the future that will do things so great, they'll be honored on paper currency. Damn, you could have bought a lot of grog and wenches for that money!

Lights_Out_fml 6

All my life, I've wished to be an ancient soul, and you aren't even appreciating it....

SxeDaze 13

You're from a whole nother' world... a different dimension. The same thing happened to me but the amount was way smaller . ydi for letting her access your account.

Is your mother a 'Wiccan' or ''Pagan' by any chance ? Cuz that would explain everything. (the majority of them tend to be fat, loud women with a pathetic, overactive imagination & a tendency to make retarded decisions)

Are you stupid? I'd really be interested in finding out what your beliefs are considering you find it okay to stereotype, disrespect others beliefs and be a complete jerk. For the record, people's looks have little to do with their beliefs.

Lmao, use your other demension soul to summon aliens :3 and have them steal money for you

sell her stuff until you have money again :)

Nevitt 9

same stuff happened to me, except my parents stole 1k just to buy plane tickets for my spoiled cousin >.