By Anonymous - 19/06/2009 17:52 - United States

Today, my mom thought it would be a good idea to see what websites I go on from my computer while I wasn't home. She clicked the link that gave my computer a virus that I just got rid of a few days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 167
You deserved it 5 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you delete your history.

That is also why you lock your computer.

Comments

LeahK 0

that isnt good, but its kinda funny.

curryndricegirll 0

Wow...I thought this was going to be another, "I'm a fifteen year-old boy watching **** on my computer and my mom caught me." But I'm so glad to see that this is a genuine FML.

IronysMe 0

why didn't you just delete the link so that there was no chance you'd get the virus again? anyway, make her pay for it as a punishment for snooping..seriously.

IronysMe 0

yeah, um, not necessarily...you can get a virus even when not being on sites that you "shouldn't be on"

FrankieSinatra 0

that's what happens when you use windows

Kyothine 0

Get a mac! I'm an idiot! No, just get an antivirus.

atomicmrpelly 2

oh man! FYL Some mums can be really nosy and inappropriate, I know one who would probably do that... fortunately she has 2 daughters!

Dickman16 0
stringoffail 0

Don't know if it was ****, astrology or software cracking, but if I could give you two YDIs, I would. One count for not surfing safely and hanging out at seedy sites. One count for not clearing your history. If you're pirating software, get a good internet security suite. Bookmark every site you go to regularly and set firefox to clear your history when you close. Your auto-fill will still work for anything you have in the bookmarks. Get stumble-upon and let it modify google results. If you see a **** site with a good stumble-upon rating (or any rating at all, really) it's probably safe. The funny thing is, the **** sites most likely to have browser hijackers and the rest are usually the really weird stuff like wheelchair ****, down syndrome **** and girls sucking off dogs.

wow your mum is one suspicious b i atch