By Butter_Cup - 28/12/2009 21:39 - United States

Today, my mom sold the car I've been working on for the last few years for 100 dollars. To buy gas for her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 798
You deserved it 2 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say there would be some poetic justice if you were to siphon her gas.

Fake, unless you are dumb enough to not sign the pink slip. If that's the case, YDI big time.

Comments

Listen to the voices in your head OP. MMUURDDEMMUURDERMMURDER

spiderman0606 0

I read this comment as Scar to Simba.

I highly doubt this is real. First off, that would be auto theft. Second of all, the papers are probably not under her name. This is obviously not real.

Why do you automatically assume it was his car? He never said it was actually his car, or that he paid for it. Situation A: His mum bought a car, asked him to fix it up for her, and he's spent loads of time on it. If that were me, I'd be pissed off after wasting a lot of time. Situation B: It was bought by her, as a gift for him.

boatkicker 4

Actually if OP is under 18 the car is technically the parents anyways, so its not auto theft. A bitch move though. FYL OP

Who are you to say? It's against the rules to make these stupid comments.

j3nn1987 0

My dad did the same thing to my brother. He bought a car when he was 16 & intended to have my dad help him work on it. Then my dad sold it by forging his signature. Had no reason for doing it, either! It was waaay messed up. I wouldn't say he deserved it. Maybe the OP worked on it bit by bit because he couldn't afford much. If I were him, I'd punch his mom in the face.

you were just working on it right? it wasn't your actual car then? consider yourself lucky.

I'd say there would be some poetic justice if you were to siphon her gas.

raiderh808 0

Damn dude... that sucks! Play a round on midway or 2 kick the living heck out of a hacker for me!

Unless you were converting a Delorean into a time machine, a "few years" is way to long to be working on a car.

If the car is in your name, the sale wasn't legal to begin with and getting the car back shouldn't be too difficult. If the car isn't in your name, you're out of luck.