By fatpooch - 13/05/2010 06:01 - Canada

Today, my mom decided our whole family is going on a diet. Why? Because the vet told us our dog is overweight, and she "didn't want Twix to suffer alone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 717
You deserved it 4 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

or maybe you're fat and she doesn't want to break it to you

Your dog's name is Twix. Highly unlikely any diet will be successful for you lot.

Comments

leadrunner751 3

that's for naming your dog after a candy

Lol_that_suks 0

No wonder the dog is fat it's named after food "Twix"

omg, OP. there are children, younger than you, in this world suffering EVERY DAY because they don't have enough to eat, barely survive on a dollar a day, have lost one or both parents, live in a pile of wood or mud, and you're on fml complaining that your mums making you go on a diet??? something is VERY wrong here. you need help - not for the food problem, but because of your ignorance and complete lack of compassion for those who are actually suffering in this world. consider yourself lucky that you have a family and dog who love you and a proper house to live in...

So you don't think there's anything wrong with people who put animals over relatives? People going hungry has nothing to do with this FML.

yes, i do think there's something wrong with people putting animals before relatives, but i was just merely trying to point out that there are bigger problems in this world than the op's mum putting her on a diet, even if the reason being that the dog wouldn't have to do it alone. with being on a diet, you still get to eat stuff, but there are people in this world who can't afford to eat every day, so maybe the op should think about them before he/she decides to complain about having to eat less or more healthy food. at least the op has food on the table.

Gman007 0

Whaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! If u care so damn much join the peace corps and go help. Otherwise shut your pie hole.

the dog's name is 'Twix'? no wonder its fat 0.o lol

mathbook28 0

disregard your freak mom and open the fridge yourself

I don't understand... do you.. WANT Twix to suffer alone?