This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 14/04/2009 22:52 - United States

Today, my mom asked if she could use my red dress for her two-week trip to the Caribbean. I said no, because I was going to a party and I wanted to wear it. She called me a selfish, greedy bitch who would stay single forever. I paid for her plane ticket, her hotel fees and her cruise ship fee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 206 933
You deserved it 14 813

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Yeah I agree with #3, you better cancel that trip. that will show her who's a greedy selfish bitch. And while she is wondering why the flight was cancled. say its cause you were a greedy selfish bitch. And then put on the red dress and leave. =] bwahah.

Comments

kandy_fml 0

Yeah, 3 has got this right. Cancel her trip. She obviously doesn't deserve it anyway. Although I'm relatively certain that canceling trips at the last minute will result in a huge fee. So maybe you shouldn't. But idk. I don't travel that much.

mygreenhoodie 0

after anyway , you should have stopped

pinkdinosaur64 0

wow i never thought a parent could be such a bitch to their child, cancel the trip. i'd go put on the dress, cancel the trip, and then call her in the room or call her and be like uh you cant go on the trip anymore and when she asked why i'd say the greedy selfish bitch cancelled it. i never knew parents acted like this towards their children.

quackquackquac 0

Your mom has bpd. Borderline Personality. Go see a therapist or psychologist.

And she can't go out and buy a new dress? The cost of the trip will still be nothing compared to designer dresses :)

id cancel all her shit. what a ******* bitch. i hate parents like that.

average_girl 0

take all of her money and run away she doesnt deserve u

effliffe 0

take the tickets and go on the trip yourself

Wow, your mom's a total bitch. What in the hell made you buy her a trip like that in the first place??

I'm kind of assuming that the trip was a gift. And while she overreacted about the dress, it's unfair for you throw a gift in her face.