By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 782
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

Your manager is a bitch. There, I said it.

Ok what really grips me with these FML's is that none of the OPs seem to have any common sense. Unless you're living in some backwater country that's stuck in the 1800's there are always employment laws that protect you and give you the right to take these people to court and at least have them fired ad pay damages. Grow the hell up and do something about it.

You need Mother Fuckah Jones! Actually, it says you're in Canada, if you're in Ontario the comments against you by your manager violate Bill 168 and you have grounds to get the po-po involved under criminal harassment law.

If the manager insists that the OP has been sleeping with the higher ups and the manager is a higher up, does that mean the manager is saying he/she has slept with the OP?

msCherry973 2

He implied you are good at something

To be honest assuming it isn't true you really shouldn't worry about it. People always look for faults in others to make themselves feel better. And if she is that jealous of you, you must be doing something right. As you said she is lazy so you probably make her look bad. Keep doing what your pose to do and let them haters hate ;)

Envythabosslady 1

Can u say...suing for slander!