By Deconstructed - 19/05/2009 20:13 - United States

Today, my husband let me sleep in while he worked on the landscaping by our backyard pool. Ready for a shower, I stripped naked, opened the back door to let the dog out, and stepped out to ask him how it was going. Turns out he'd finally hired a landscaping crew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 091
You deserved it 27 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you stepped outside naked? LOL. well, dont worry i bet they enjoyed it.

haha thats awesome. Im sure they loved that job, and theyll be back ANYTIME.

Comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

"Ah, yes, I'm looking for... Enriiiiique." *wink wink*

americayay 0

LOL. I love how all commenters assume that this person is attractive. Did you know that ugly people can take their clothes off TOO?

kittyangel_fml 0

Haha! That's awesome. OP you made my day!

She said he was landscaping in their backyard, so unless she lived in a place with houses right next to and behind other houses, it would be pretty strange for neighbors and passersby to be there... But she still should have checked to see if anyone was in the backyard.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

ok ive tried and tried to figure it out, what doe OP stand for???????

waxstigmata 0

19:...original poster... anyway, why didn't you take the dog out, AND THEN get naked and take a shower? i don't know why you would want to be naked outside, i hope it wasn't cold...

I'm assuming that there outta be windows to see your yard, so how come you didn't notice other people there? I'm sure you would've heard voices? What is it with communication, i mean your husband would've spoken to you first, aint it a big decision employing a contractor? In any case, since you were oblivious to all the living signs, did you manage to get a massive discount on the job? ;-)