By MissyPants - 15/08/2015 08:22 - United States - Lebec

Today, my husband decided he would rather be with his mistress than with me while I gave birth to our first child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 589
You deserved it 2 474

MissyPants tells us more.

I am the op of this FML and I hope it shows that but let me explain this a little further. My soon to be ex husband has been cheating on me for the last few months of my pregnancy. I noticed the changes in him but I hoped it was just nerves over the baby. I actually caught him about three weeks before I went into labor and threw him out. I had planned on letting him be there when I gave birth to our baby girl but he didn't answer my calls. My mother was with me so I wasn't alone but I really thought he would want to see the birth of his first child. I have filed for divorce and have no problem being a single parent. He makes me physically ill at the moment but I have tried to be civil for our babies sake. I want him to be in her life because she deserves a dad but I can't force him to be one. I'm thrilled to be a mom no matter the circumstances and me and my daughter will be ok no matter what. Thank you all for the funny, sweet, and even mean comments; they make my day a little better.

Top comments

Take every penny that bastard has. Be relentless and brutal. Hire a good attorney, win some alimony, and leave him in the rear view mirror.

dancer824 18

Confused as to why this doesn't say 'about to be ex husband'

Comments

What comes around, goes around his mistress will be wearing your shoes someday.

Because you can't text someone and say "we're done." When there's a marriage involved

I wish you and your baby all the best. Stay strong and I am glad you kicked the jerk out of the house

jnugzzz 6

He will be, but it doesn't usually happen overnight.

congratulations on your new baby though

magpie2369 9

sounds like my ex his second son is almost exactly 9 months younger than ours

I'm confused as to why you decided to have a baby with him? You always wait to make sure that this kind of thing wouldn't happen. Doesn't matter how much they reassure you, ALWAYS WAIT!

OP explained that her husband started cheating a few months before the baby was due, before that she probably had little or no doubts. She can't help the fact he turned into an ass-wipe once she was already pregnant

you were busy and hes got .. other women to do.

RedPillSucks 31