By PreciousIve - 09/06/2009 15:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to get a little frisky in bed. After we were done we lay spent on our bed then only to hear weird noises coming from our doorway. To our surprise not only had our daughter taken her first steps but has been watching and now making the noises as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 165
You deserved it 26 714

PreciousIve tells us more.

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

Top comments

You often leave your door open and leave your baby unattended on the floor when having sex? Failparent

Comments

I walked in on my parents at a young age and I turned out just fine. Better than most teenagers, actually. Wow I sound arrogant...haha.

kellbell09 0

Ok. I am in The middle of calling bs and believing it. A) I can understand if the baby was sleeping on he floor and they just left her in there. They probably expected her to sleep for a while wich I can TOTALY understand. B) If she just leelarned tl walk theres no way she could walk accross a room. Even if she has taken like 2 steps before. Now this is beleivable IF she walked the whole way with tlstuff to hold on to.

Normally sleeping babies are left unattended. Whoever says that "you left the baby alone" is an idiot. Of course, you left him alone.

lol great story and no you are not a bad parent

epic fail there. i feel for your daughter when she's older, "the day i learned to walk, i saw my mother and father at it, i continued to repeat the noises they made." she will be making an FML account, and filling that in.

u2_lover_05 0

Your already on the computer, why not check at out!?!? Have you ever seen an entire outfit made of ducktape? Well, check one out at www.stuckatprom.com You can vote for ENTRY #87 by clicking on vote now. The winner is based on the number of votes that you get. YOU CAN VOTE!!! once a day www.stuckatprom.com ENTRY #87 www.stuckatprom.com ENTRY #87 www.stuckatprom.com ENTRY #87 www.stuckatprom.com ENTRY #87 www.stuckatprom.com ENTRY #87

AllWeKnow02 0

That is really really funny. It sucks you missed her first steps but hey it's not as bad as having her being a teenager and seeing that. Honestly, don't let what people on here say get to you. You're not horrible parents. I mean hello it's not like a sin because you two were being intimate and not watching your child. It will be a funny story to tell her when she's older hahah.

Okay. while u guys were getting it on you left you small daughter out of the crib on her own whith an open door where she could have gotten severley injured??? irresponsible maybe?

YDI for not knowing how to put only one space after a word.