By NordicNathan - 14/03/2016 04:49 - Canada - Burlington

Today, my girlfriend of two months and I are in completely different points in our lives. She ambushed me with ideas of having kids, getting married and being together forever. Currently, my biggest concern is passing the tenth grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 299
You deserved it 2 757

NordicNathan tells us more.

Hey, I'm the author of the FML. So to clarify I just turned 16, she just turned 17 and is in the 12th grade. I've had my doubts about our relationship for a while because of how incompatible we are as people, but her talking about what she wants to name our kids and how cute they will be was kind of the last straw for me. She said "I love you" after our second time seeing each other and after she had already cheated on me, so I definitely hear all the comments about telling her my concerns and/or breaking up with her. But she cries at the drop of a hat and is what I would consider emotionally unstable, this is also the reason I didn't break up with her after she cheated on me. I wasn't raised to make people cry so I tried to be understanding in the situation. She is so bad that she is still crying about her previous boyfriend while telling me that I'm the best boyfriend ever. So I don't know how to break it to her without crushing her. Any ideas?

Top comments

Not a bad boyfriend. Just a boyfriend that has his priorities straight.

I'm glad for once someone has their priorities straight

Comments

She'll cheat on you again and in most cases they don't actually harm themselves after the break up, they will try to hurt your reputation though sense you won't comply with her, i hope.

Dude it's just one of those high school relationshits. Just move on, and don't let people enslave you. Stay single, rule the free life.

I hear you dude, when I was in 7th grade my girlfriend asked what we were going to name our kids.

take it from a guy who was also in this situation and didn't handle it too well, GET OUTTA THERE.

... You should probably have a very serious talk with her. Good luck.