By NordicNathan - 14/03/2016 04:49 - Canada - Burlington

Today, my girlfriend of two months and I are in completely different points in our lives. She ambushed me with ideas of having kids, getting married and being together forever. Currently, my biggest concern is passing the tenth grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 299
You deserved it 2 757

NordicNathan tells us more.

Hey, I'm the author of the FML. So to clarify I just turned 16, she just turned 17 and is in the 12th grade. I've had my doubts about our relationship for a while because of how incompatible we are as people, but her talking about what she wants to name our kids and how cute they will be was kind of the last straw for me. She said "I love you" after our second time seeing each other and after she had already cheated on me, so I definitely hear all the comments about telling her my concerns and/or breaking up with her. But she cries at the drop of a hat and is what I would consider emotionally unstable, this is also the reason I didn't break up with her after she cheated on me. I wasn't raised to make people cry so I tried to be understanding in the situation. She is so bad that she is still crying about her previous boyfriend while telling me that I'm the best boyfriend ever. So I don't know how to break it to her without crushing her. Any ideas?

Top comments

Not a bad boyfriend. Just a boyfriend that has his priorities straight.

I'm glad for once someone has their priorities straight

Comments

andrmac 25

As many others have said run, and be sure you dont have break up sex if you do provide your own condom those are the type to punch holes in them to stay with you.

Damn, i had the same exact gf and i broke up with her just recently and im the same age as u lol

As a 20 y/o female who is several years ahead, of my peers, I always try to take that into consideration when finding someone to date. Generally I am more attracted to people 5-10 years above my age, and as they match my maturity level, that fits. She should consider the same, although I am aware that you don't choose who you fall for. Still doesn't mean to throw caution to the wind and ignore whether there is a future in it though.

There's no reason you can't knock her up and still pass the tenth grade. Don't limit yourself; if you believe in yourself you can achieve anything! Not to forget just trying to knock her up will be good fun for you.

ObviousBooty 14

Assuming you haven't been held back a few times... tell that girl to chill out, wtf.

She sounds crazy and seems to want to trap you forever, RUN.

andrewwholocked 9

Been there, done that. But ninth grade.

Run. Run fast, run far, and don't look back.