By NordicNathan - 14/03/2016 04:49 - Canada - Burlington

Today, my girlfriend of two months and I are in completely different points in our lives. She ambushed me with ideas of having kids, getting married and being together forever. Currently, my biggest concern is passing the tenth grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 299
You deserved it 2 757

NordicNathan tells us more.

Hey, I'm the author of the FML. So to clarify I just turned 16, she just turned 17 and is in the 12th grade. I've had my doubts about our relationship for a while because of how incompatible we are as people, but her talking about what she wants to name our kids and how cute they will be was kind of the last straw for me. She said "I love you" after our second time seeing each other and after she had already cheated on me, so I definitely hear all the comments about telling her my concerns and/or breaking up with her. But she cries at the drop of a hat and is what I would consider emotionally unstable, this is also the reason I didn't break up with her after she cheated on me. I wasn't raised to make people cry so I tried to be understanding in the situation. She is so bad that she is still crying about her previous boyfriend while telling me that I'm the best boyfriend ever. So I don't know how to break it to her without crushing her. Any ideas?

Top comments

Not a bad boyfriend. Just a boyfriend that has his priorities straight.

I'm glad for once someone has their priorities straight

Comments

I pretty much agree with everyone else...it's good that you have your priorities and it is slightly concerning that she 1. Is thinking about this so soon into a relationship 2. Is thinking about this at such a young age. She might've just been taught this is what she's supposed to be thinking about, but regardless I'd try to get on the same page or end the relationship...keep to your ideas and don't let anyone force you to do something you don't want to!

Well she's a bit ahead of herself, isn't she?

It's like saying yes to education and no to drugs, that's a miracle :)

Lose the crazy female. She is targeting you. Focus on your own life. You dont need a woman you just need a dog. If you lock your dog in your car trunk for 8 hours and then come back it would be happy to see you. Do the same to the human female and she would not have the same reaction. Listen the point is (coming from a guy in a 6 year unhappy marriage (me anyhow) tha is all about the woman) focus on yourself and forget about her. She is about to reel you in and then you are stuck. RUN... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

emmer132010 9

She NEEDS to sort out her priorities...

Take this advice from an older, wiser man: Don't stick your dick in crazy, son.

explain to her you are more worried about school at the moment than having kids

Cum in that bitch and make babies ya big pussy!