By blaise - 13/04/2009 17:39 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 8 years dumped me. When I asked if there was another guy, she responded, "You were the other guy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 560
You deserved it 48

Top comments

OperationNicole_fml 0
22_fml 0

wow thats bad.....you should find the other guy and tell him just to get her back.

Comments

SofiaM_fml 2

#57 (Rainbow) First, my parents weren't married either and it never was a problem and they had three children. Second, I live in France, so maybe the rules are different but in case of emergencies (like hospitalization if that what you mean), there are other status than "married couple" that can be taken into account and are recognized so it's not really a problem either. As for filing taxes, they're quite happy doing them separetely for now...

kandy_fml 0

I love how people assume that if they were in the OP's situation, they would have already known. It's completely possible to be with someone for several years, and not ever know they're cheating on you. Yes, some people are actually THAT good. Stop assuming that if you were in the OP's shoes, you would have already known this was happening. Because, if this chick was that good, you probably wouldn't have. Get over yourselves.

Well usually after 8 years you move in with each other, so unless they have to "work" all the time. IT is hard not knowing really.

effmylifexx 0

I agree with #57. I mean, if you're happy with it, whatever, but I think it's a more responsible thing to do, especially for your kids. Although I don't know about the France thing, #63.

I would recommend killing that ******* **** ****

Just out of curiosity, why is this under the "money" category?

No, #69. It's actually 8 year. Just take away the 's' altogether.