By thissucks - 20/06/2009 01:12 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 2 months found out she was 4 months pregnant with her ex's baby. She told me I could leave her and she wouldn't blame me, but I decided to stay with her. She told me she loved me and then dumped me because she needed to be with her baby's daddy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 590
You deserved it 6 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

riku3220 2

Hey, at least you don't have to take care of a kid that's not yours! Also, how does she suddenly find out she's 4 months pregnant? She would've missed her period 4 months ago!

Comments

m00sem00se 0

When she said you could leave...she meant it. You, Sir, win. You're too dumb to realize it but, you won. Congratulations.

ThinkingPunkLove 0

But noooo she girls just have really annoying crazy periods (though i think you would notice ALL the OTHER signs by then) and also alot of peoples belly doesn't start to show till very late in the pregnancy with there first baby, but that is SO stupid, you should never be with someone JUST because there the child's parent, that's so damaging to the kid, i think it would be worse to find out its not your real dad then to grow up with two parents that shouldn't have stayed together, i see it happen WAY to much.

ThinkingPunkLove 0

And what #113 said, at least it didn't get to where your attached to this kid your rising and Then she decides to be a **** tard and leave you.

to #20. i it's not big. should would have barely started showing at 3 months. to #2 some women can have their period through their whole pregnancy. haven't you ever seen or hears of the show "i didn't know i was pregnant"

You are SO much better off without her. What did you think was going to happen- ready made family? You, a woman you've known for less time than I've had my couch, and a baby that isn't yours are going to make it work? Keep running, she just did you a favor.

dude, your girlfriend is crazy You actually decided to stay, and i doubt her ex is going to do the same thing

obbergoober123 0

ur a good guy for ataying with her. i didnt no i was pregnant is the funniest show lol i remember the baby in the toilet one lol.

Sorry to tell you but she was not pregnant. she just used it as an excuse to go back to her ex, and was probaby shocked that you volunteered to stay. then she just left. You are lucky.

kaymcx3 0

story of my life. shitsucks.