This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 16/08/2012 19:36 - United States - Houston

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend found my list of women I've had sex with, complete with the ratings I'd given them. The list is in chronological order. She's not only not the highest rated, she's not last on the list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 533
You deserved it 175 482

Top comments

That's what u get for being a cheating Douche Bag!!

I hope she sends someone to kick your ass. I hate cheating douchebags like you.

Comments

Rocky007 15

She had no business looking at your private stuff. I hope she apologized.

jem970 19

I am really surprised no one has beat your comment into the ground. The whole "she was looking in your stuff, she ****** deserves it" mentality does not apply here. Go to hell.

LilMissNYC 5

Douche bags tend to stand up for each other. I hope someone does this to your pathetic ass

josiemorehouse 12

Wow, you're a sick, arrogant ******* prick. For you to keep a list of women you banged, rated, and to keep that list updated is emotionally shallow and the most stupid thing I've ever heard of in my life. Then, on top of that idiotic list, you cheat on your girlfriend, then have the AUDACITY to try to obtain sympathy from the world for being a narcissistic prick?!? You are a bastard. You will be sitting alone one day, looking at that list, and hopefully you will realize how selfish and stupid your life was. Hey, dude, go **** yourself, put yourself on the list, then rid the world of your disgusting ass. People like you spread disease. You deserve to be alone. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You totally ******* deserve it.

Were you expecting sympathy when you posted this? YDI asshole.

YDI for being a total Tool. I hope she left you!

WolfGirlRin 12

Seriously? Did you not read this properly?

LittleGreenPaola 23

I'm not one of those cheater haters, it may happen to cheat, we all make mistakes, but keeping a list with ratings is sick and stupid. It makes me think that perhaps you subconsciously wanted to be caught.

One your a jerk for rating the women you slept with, way to be degrading buddy, and number two it's not fml you cheated on your girlfriend so don't expect much sympathy you douchebag.

Inediblepeaches 15

You had it coming you cheating bastard.

It 's stories like this that stir all the panzies up and show that FML is occupied by 99% girls..