By Sir Vom-a-lot - 14/06/2012 16:28 - United Kingdom - West Drayton

Today, my girlfriend and I got to the stage in our relationship where she thinks its okay to change her tampon whilst I brush my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 646
You deserved it 6 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really don't think there is any stage in a relationship where that would be okay. FYL haha

AbbyRocksYourSoc 3

Sorry for you OP. That's bloody ridiculous.

Comments

I also agree. I mean, there are ways of changing a tampon while on the toilet so that he never even has to see the dirty one. If the mere fact that he knows she is sticking a tampon in her ****** grosses him out then I think he needs to man up a little. In my opinion he should feel good about his relationship that she is comfortable enough with him to do that. I personally would rather change my tampon in front of my boyfriend than take a shit in front of him. But he wouldn't care either way. To each his own I guess..

bizarre_ftw 21

So you can stick something in her twat but when she does it she's invading your privacy?

sammajamma23 3

I've been married for 5 years...never will I do that to my husband. Sorry OP

donkey79 0

The only stage in a relationship where that takes place is the final stage. Ew.

You could have focused on brushing your teeth instead of what your girlfriend was pulling out of her pee-pee. If you have more than one bathroom, she could have went to the other, though.

I find it hard to believe there are so many people who think there's something wrong/gross with that.

totheforest84 4

My Wife doesn't think that is OK.

My husband saw a 7 lbs baby come out of me! He saw me get stitches, he helped me clean my self while I was on my postpartum period for 5 weeks! Trust me changing a tampon is nothing compared to child birth so get over yourself already!

monkiki62 5