By jwill200 - 08/03/2016 18:02 - United States - Greenville

Today, my friend used my phone to tag some of my overweight Facebook friends in a weight-loss video, along with the comment "Here's some motivation, fatasses!" I was able to delete the post, but not before I got a bunch of angry messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 733
You deserved it 2 606

jwill200 tells us more.

I left my phone on the counter by accident when my mom called me so that's when she did it. But apparently she thought that I was cheating with her boyfriend so that's why she did it, my friends and relatives understand, but they're still hurt.

Top comments

You need some motivation to drop that friend

MikaykayUnicorn 36

As a person who is slightly overweight and cannot lose the weight due to a medical condition, I would like to tell your friend to **** themselves.

Comments

Your "friend" obviously doesn't know the struggle of being overweight.

Tag the ex friend in an organ donor add and comment with "that is probably the most useful contribution YOU can make to society"

cheshireau 26

The only one time I did that and I wrote 'I smell haha' as my sisters status. I apologized for the joke but I'd never, ever be that truly horrible.

I hope you managed to explain to them it wasn't you, it was just your friend being an asshole.

aliciousness116 16

Is your friend heartless? Tell him to see a psychiatrist. And definitely ditch that friend of yours.

Never never never never never never never never never never never never never leave your phone where your friends can get at it. When is it OK to leave your phone where your friends can get at it? Never never never never never never never never never never never never never.

This is why you should always have a lock on your phone