By jwill200 - 08/03/2016 18:02 - United States - Greenville

Today, my friend used my phone to tag some of my overweight Facebook friends in a weight-loss video, along with the comment "Here's some motivation, fatasses!" I was able to delete the post, but not before I got a bunch of angry messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 733
You deserved it 2 606

jwill200 tells us more.

I left my phone on the counter by accident when my mom called me so that's when she did it. But apparently she thought that I was cheating with her boyfriend so that's why she did it, my friends and relatives understand, but they're still hurt.

Top comments

You need some motivation to drop that friend

MikaykayUnicorn 36

As a person who is slightly overweight and cannot lose the weight due to a medical condition, I would like to tell your friend to **** themselves.

Comments

I'm sorry - But why don't you have a lock code on your phone?

I left my phone on the counter by accident when my mom called me so that's when she did it. But apparently she thought that I was cheating with her boyfriend so that's why she did it, my friends and relatives understand, but they're still hurt.

Sorry I accidentally sent it in, but anyway...I left my phone on the counter by accident when my mom called me so that's when she did it. But apparently she thought that I was cheating with her boyfriend so that's why she did it, my friends and relatives understand, but they're still hurt.

I'd drop that friend FOREVER. If she can't confront you and talk to you about a problem, she isn't a real friend. Real friendships have trust. To go straight on the offensive and not only try to hurt you, but to drag innocent people into it by making fun of them for their weight? Wtf??? She's a bitch and a bad friend.

I'd ditch her so fast. Anyone who does that isn't worthy of friendship with you. FYL and eff your friends lives too. As if being overweight isn't bad enough. People are so rude.

Because it doesn't excuse their "friend's" actions? Besides, some people set their passwords to automatically turn off at home.

yellowzinnias 20

I say this as someone who is mentally ill and very sensitive to mental illness in others: She's ******* psycho. Run. Run like hell.

What does mental illness have to do with this at all?

The word psycho can be offensive to people with mental illnesses

Yes because it's totally super impossible for someone to find out your phone passcode. Since they're friends it would not be difficult at all to find out the passcode since most are just a four digit code and can easily be remembered.

If she really felt that way and didn't talk to you about it first, and chose to take action first instead, she sounds like a shitty friend.

Take her phone and break up with her "cheating bf"

GabbyPLluch88 13

So I'd say she's no longer a friend then. Plus she doesn't trust you if she thinking you're were with her partner. Her loss.

I hope you're not her friend anymore. What she did was so wrong to do to someone.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20