By xOdaatx - 26/09/2011 13:01 - Australia

Today, my fiancé told me his ex-wife was 5 weeks pregnant. I was happy for her, and glad she had finally moved on. Until I found out who the father was. They're moving back in together, for the baby's sake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 488
You deserved it 3 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

Did she come over and steal his sperm then artificially inseminate herself? That's the only logical explanation because there's no way that he would cheat on you.

Comments

I'm so sorry to hear that happened, but if you look pass all the negativity, you'll see the blessing that you hadn't married him (I know you wanted to, but it's for your benefit you didn't) . I know it's painful, but you can, and will, do better.

totalkaos 3

at least ur not 5 weeks pregnant too

At least you don't have to go through the trouble of getting a divorce! FYL and you deserve better anyway. :)

sailorfreak_fml 4

hey at least your not gonna marry someone who made their ex wife pregnant? :3

I totally feel your pain...I'm going through exactly the same situation...the baby was born yesterday :( I know it's tough but we deserve better...hang in there :)

gatorkiss 0

Your baby or the girl he cheated with? Hopefully not yours if he did that.

the baby is his ex girlfriends...he left me a month and a half ago to be with his ex for the sake of the baby...

bubo_fml 10

Win...Not your bastard brat & you got your walkin' papers!

Make him drunk, rape him and make yourself pregnant. At least you have 50% of the chance to win him back.

Its like shortland street all over again...

JinxosGirl87 0

Kick him in the balls to ensure he never reproduces again and send him crawling back to his ex.