By breedles - 10/12/2016 22:20

Spicy
Today, my extremely inebriated boyfriend casually mentioned that he wished I had a penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 715
You deserved it 852

breedles tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I love the comments xD This happened a couple of months ago, and actually, before this incident he did confide in me that he was bisexual, and as I am open minded and bisexual as well, we did do some experimenting with a strap on to see if I could satisfy him on that level. His comment was meant to suggest that because I didn't have a REAL penis, it wasn't enough for him, which was painful to hear, because obviously, there was nothing I could do about it and I was very invested in our relationship. He changed his stance on the matter when he was sober, but we did move out of a boyfriend girlfriend relationship and into more of a FWB relationship, and we're both happier now. :)

Top comments

Those are the kind of thoughts you keep between you and your internet service provider.

Shove a finger up his poop chute and check his reaction.

Comments

I hate it when people say that drunk words are sober thoughts. I say all kinds of stupid shit I don't mean when I am drunk. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't talk to your boyfriend about it, maybe there is something more to the story and you can figure out something for the both of you.

Buy a strapon, they also make that go inside and don't strap at all, my girlfriends and I have fun with the latter. Make sure it's made well tho, some aren't.

Is it possible that he's into watching or into the idea of futanari? Maybe he doesn't actually want you to have a penis but its a fetish he has that he knows you can't fulfil? Or like others have said he could just be curious about the whole aspect of anal sex, whether or not he has a sexual preference for men. OR is could be nothing and something his drunk mind thought would be funny. You won't know unless you talk with him. I'd recommend having a chat with him about it, but bare in mind that he will probably be embarrassed whichever the outcome so try to be understanding :) Good luck!

da_epic_failman 7

How dare you complain about the fact that he's gay, you homophobe! I'm so triggered rn!

jnugzzz 6

If you were a woman, would you be okay with your boyfriend being gay? Kinda means he's not into your gender and your relationship prob won't go too far

28 was being sarcastic. They are trolling in bad taste. So they don't actually believe what they said, but still deserve the downvote.

it sounds like you and he need to have a serious conversation. if you care about him at all you should be understanding about his sexual preferences and clear about you comfort level with them. Bi people can have monogamous relationships as well as straight or gay people.

How are there 300 people voting this as YDI? I don't understand how.

Hey guys, OP here. I love the comments xD This happened a couple of months ago, and actually, before this incident he did confide in me that he was bisexual, and as I am open minded and bisexual as well, we did do some experimenting with a strap on to see if I could satisfy him on that level. His comment was meant to suggest that because I didn't have a REAL penis, it wasn't enough for him, which was painful to hear, because obviously, there was nothing I could do about it and I was very invested in our relationship. He changed his stance on the matter when he was sober, but we did move out of a boyfriend girlfriend relationship and into more of a FWB relationship, and we're both happier now. :)

Super great way to communicate in a relationship! ???

Reading this actually made me smile, sounds like you guys had a very healthy communicative relationship

This is exactly what I hoped the whole story was. Glad it worked out.

derpina72 23

Yay, happy endings! Glad everything worked out and thanks for the follow up, OP!

Think you are trying to sell a dog to a cat guy.

Everybody assumes it's sexual. What if the guy just wants to write their names in the snow?