By Anonymous - 16/12/2012 05:49 - United States

Today, my ex adopted a dog from the dog pound. It was the same dog he made me get rid of while we were still together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 613
You deserved it 8 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you really liked the dog, why didn't you adopt it after you broke up with him?

Wow...that's just messed up. I mean, you kinda deserve it for abandoning your pet - that's just cruel, you should've dumped the guy as soon as he seriously suggested it so it's kinda karma. The situation is still really messed up though so FYL..

Comments

YDI for abandoning ur dog. if my bf ever tried making me get rid of my dogs id be like bye... my dogs come before a bf... bfs can be replaced :)

leahmae88 7

Why would you get rid of your dog just because some boy told you to? That's pathetic.

laurapiggy 3

The man would go before the dog. No question, you both suck.

Why would you give up your dog? If he was not willing to put up with your dog, that you had before you met him, then he wasn't going to be committed to the relationship in the first place.

I'd give up any boy for my dog. People need to get their priorities straight.

yzzami 17

If you have to choose between boyfriend and dog. Choose the dog every time

YDI for sure! You gave up your dog for a guy? And especially one that is manipulating? You're an idiot. I would never give up my dog for anyone. If you weren't ready to give that dog a home for the rest of its life, you should have never gotten him in the first place. Shame on you, you're disgraceful to the pet owners everywhere.

Never give up the doggie for the bf. No man will love u as much as ur dogs

Why the hell would you give up your dog for a boyfriend? I wouldn't even give up my dog for a husband. WTF is wrong with you? It's not like you gave away a jacket your bf didn't like, it's a living, breathing creature that would have loved you way more and way longer than the bf. I hope the dog pees on your leg.

He was always going to leave you and dident wanna fight for custody. Brilliant.