By frostedmist - 14/12/2011 08:49 - Australia

Today, my dad took me to the 'Super Butcher'. It's basically a warehouse turned into a giant, walk-in meat freezer, complete with headless pig carcasses. I'm a vegetarian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 467
You deserved it 12 522

frostedmist tells us more.

i'm a teenager. a"child" in my fathers eyes. and it's easily 28 degrees Celsius outside. and he managed to make me wear jeans and a jumper, saying it would be cold. i didn't know we were going there. He thought it would be ok for me to walked around in a giant meat freezer.

Top comments

Unless he carried you in there or dragged you kicking and screaming, you have no excuse because you walked your own dumb ass into the place. With a name like "Super Butcher", what did you expect to find inside, daisies and rainbows?

That's terrible! I'm curious tho, are you one of the vegetarians that are against animal slaughter?

Comments

Mmm. Bacon. The gateway meat for vegetarians.

The__Redneck 7

140, Agree, we weren't designed to eat meat, we are capable of it. We are capable of many things, it doesn't mean we have to or should do them. It's like saying the body is capable of killing mutated cells so we shouldn't wear sunscreen. 13, People are capable of eating entirely vegetarian diets and being healthy. So, that defeats the "designed to eat meat" theory, doesn't it? I'll await your ill-informed rebuttal.

hateevryone 14

i think he's sending you a message.

And of course the body doesn't regulate its hormone production, and excess of hormones has no negative consequences. We also haven't established that the body has a tolerance level of different substances in foods, which of course varies between people and could easily be shifted by the presence of excess hormones. Nope, none of that is true. Dunno why I even said it.