By dadsadipshit - 15/02/2013 23:00 - United States

Today, my dad lost his mind over the meteorite incident in Russia. He's convinced that it's part of some big government conspiracy to cover up a UFO crash-landing, and now he won't stop dismissively calling us "sheep" and telling us "do the research" just because we don't agree with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 384
You deserved it 3 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It could be a possibility, but then genetic engineering might be their way of hiding unicorns...

Comments

whatever man you'll be sorry when you get probed

I was probed once... It happened in a county jail. There were these large 'aliens' who smelled a lot of homegrown pot. They decided to stick their natural extensions into a hole located somewhere on my body... Then I woke up, and started a tinfoil hat business. It all worked out in the end.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Well, stop being a sheep, then.

Shadow_Phantom 26

(I guess people don't get sarcasm.)

Oh, no. They do. If anything, expressing sarcasm using digital letters that form words is an exceptionally easy thing to do. Take me and my tinfoil hat addiction as a fine example. I don't actually wear the hats, I just collect them, and possibly cook popcorn in them for pure pleasure. Besides, tinfoil hats don't actually save you from mind control beams and other mumbojumbo of the like. It just makes you look cool when wearing them. Everyone likes shiny things, and shiny things on someone's head is just pure awesome. Ps. This started as a sarcastic reply, but turned into a serious conversation about hats.

I got it. It's just unoriginal and incredibly unfunny with or without sarcasm.

Well Russia isn't a 3rd world country... You'd think they'd realize if something was coming their way, meteors don't just pop up in seconds

Just heard an astonomer say we've only mapped about 1% of the the asteroids near us, and this was more the size of a mini-asteroid than of a meteor.

martin_martian7 11

he's right to en extent. what do you think of Area 51? this is OUR world, not the governments, who are they to decide what's good for us.

whoever thumbing me down is enslaved to the government.

Ok, if you hate the government so much, leave society. Go live in the forests in Canada if you're that paranoid. Getting worked up over TWO thumbs down just shows your insecurities.

Go live in the forests of Canada? Just wondering, why Canada in particular? Or are you just another idiot who thinks Canada is still natural, wild land inhibited by Natives.

Ahh, the mentality of a Conspiracy Theorist(TM). It's all "If you agree, I'm right. If you disagree, I'm still right and you're a mindless sheep" with them, even if there's evidence against their bullshit. Cue the "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" outcry.

Brelywi 15

My dad's the same way. I feel you.