By K.. - 07/05/2011 17:38 - United States

Today, my dad demonstrated just how incredibly illiterate he is. He sent me a chain email about the awful lives of people with "Asparagus syndrome". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 848
You deserved it 3 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's a scourge on humanity! It makes your pee smell all funny! It must be banned!

iAmScrubs 19

ATTENTION, once you have started reading this, you can't stop. If you do not send this message to 29 people by midnight tonight, an asparagus will appear outside your window an give you asparagus syndrome.

Comments

BKs, look it up and double check your information before you make claims about what autism is!

Asparagus Syndrome is a serious disease. Please help find a cure.

Rangeriffic 0

that's not fml, fml for him for having a child that would put down their father for so trivial a thing such as a misspelled email. you are a horrible person OP

I'm honestly amazed at the ignorance of SOME of these comments. people saying Aspergers is where they're super smart at something, but don't know how to socially interact. Or people that say that they only focus on one thing and are completely fixated on that. Yes, it can involve some of that, the former being relatively rare, however it is a collection of symptoms not just one of those.

i'm speaking as someone with it, and from my personal experience its just not being able to tell others emotions, you can be hyper senstive to certain stimuli, you do have obsessive tendencies, you're awkward in social situations. now on to my personal experience, out of three people I know with it. we all have above average I.Q. just not super freaky savant style I.Q. that may just be a select few, but to say it's not a part is just as bad as nlr saying its just obsessive nature...

perdix 29

Give the man a break -- he's probably in the early stages of Old Timers' Disease.

baby_dee97 8

what does it mean when people say OP?

OctoberYoshi 5

I have aspergers myself so I can imange that happening lolz

R4P7OR 2

It was either that he didn't read it or it was an auto correct

As someone with “aspergers “ I actually think this is quite funny