By TeddyBearKiller - 07/10/2013 01:11 - United States

Today, my coworker convinced a little girl that teddy bears are actually the bodies of dead baby bears. I work at Build-a-Bear-Workshop, and we were working a 4-year-old's birthday party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 668
You deserved it 3 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would uh, say something to your boss OP. Looks like your co-workers going to lose you guys some business.

you should tell your boss. this kid could be really traumatized now..

Comments

That's not right if someone told my four year old niece that I slug them kids are going to be dragged by the world sooner than we think since time seems to fly in child hood don't ruin one of the few things there are for them

I voted you down....perhaps if you explained yourself....I think you meant: That is not right. If someone told my four year old Niece that, I would slug them. Kids are going to be dragged down by the World sooner than they should. Time seems to fly by and Children grow up fast. Don't ruin the few this that there are for them to believe in. Now that I re wrote your comment to be more understandable I wanted to ask why you think that? Kids still have a lot to believe in. And it is not like what that guy said was true.

That's so miserable wow sorry op and for the kid

Now this little bear's head is to warm and this little bear's head is to cold, but this little bear's head is just right, so I'll stitch it all up.

You should tell your boss about this. I know what it's like to be scared of some innocent things. I was 5 and my brother showed me a teletubbies website which had an animation of the sun blowing up the world and the nono eating everyone. That scared me from teletubbies for quite a few years.

jarockstar27 10

Why does your coworker work there then?! He seriously needs to find a new job...

Well with everything 100% artificial I think she may know it's false...or just believe the fur is real...

sorry, I meant to click f your life and hit ydi by accident, so now you've got both

They should be fired! Who ever it is is lucky that wasn't one of my kids!

Teegsxx 16

That's okay, when I worked at Build-A-Bear, I had to dress in one of the mascot outfits, and because I'm really short, it was too big for me and one of the paws came off in a child's hand...