By Anonymous - 22/10/2009 02:58 - United States

Today, my cat managed to lock my dad and me outside of our house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 805
You deserved it 6 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oystersmoke 0

what's so odd about that? my dog runs a lock smith co, you should of call him.

polarpaul 0

If a cat and door lock can so easily lock you out, you might want to leave a key with a neighbor who is smarter than their pets.

Comments

Cats are smart, but your cat is amazing. Hide a camera inside, get him to lock the door, then make a big issue out of it, then send to AFV.

cxal_fml 0

That would entail that there was something great or funny to this. As anyone who has ever seen a deadbolt knows, animals can and do lock them. My doberman used to lock the deadbolt every time I went outside at night without her

LemonadePink 0

The cat just wanted some alone time, try to be more understanding next time.

Ajjas013 6

His cat is a secret spy maybe.

Your cat is a ******* animorph or something.

caticaticati 3

Why the hell did this get buried? It's funny and relevant and not offensive...

Some angry, bitter little kid (or kids) has something against me, I'm assuming. ¯|(°_o)/¯ All of my comments in the FMLs that just got posted are buried, so I'm guessing that's it. Oh well, in the end, I'm not the moron who sits on FML every day constantly searching for, as well as refreshing and burying somebody's comments. :]

In case I'm thinking of the right person, here ya go, babe, now go on with burying my comments again: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nazooer ;)

bahahahahahaha THAT'S GOLD JERRY, GOLD! God bless urban dictionary

And my subconscious couldn't understand why I haven't been commenting on FML lately. Ah, I don't know whether to feel relieved or jealous I'm not on that list, oh dearest Mercy. I bet everyone's forgotten me. XD I can comment just like everyone else now!

Rachel, there you are! God, why are you on the computer? Get back in the room. I'll be waiting for you naked. Sorry guys, she'll be gone a little longer.

Oh, someone did the other day, and I didn't care all too much. I'll make the effort to comment more! I miss you guys and our snuggleness! And darling, erm, I mean, slave master, yes. Getting back, getting back. Amazing how far these chains will go...

Your cat should lead the free world. Amen, brother.

Should be added to the list of "Signs your cat is trying to kill you."

This is why cats will one day rule the world.

caticaticati 3

Edit: This didn't show up where it was supposed to.

SushiCoster 0

New Front Door: $80. New Front Door Locks: $16. Copy of New Front Door Keys: $8 Having your cat lock you out of the house with the new keys inside: priceless.

Flamersplamer 0

I agree, your life sucks (666) it is offical, your cat has been possesed by one of my demons, to have it removed please call my-life-sucks-666-666 thank you.