By Tara115 - 09/02/2014 07:20 - Canada - Courtenay

Today, my boyfriend told me he doesn't think he should marry me, because I have kids. They're his kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 138
You deserved it 7 575

Same thing different taste

Comments

missyb94 6

I say FYL and YDI only because this is a common mishap when having kids before marriage. I'm not saying that people shouldn't it just generally ends up one parent decides that since you already have kids why bother with a marriage? At least he's not leaving you to raise them on your own like some guys do.

smilezp28 1

out of control!!!! wat an asshole!!!!

Just because you have kids there is no reason to marry, especially if he is that rude about it. Just force him to pay child support if he doesn't marry you. But no reason to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to, because then it's just hell on you, the kids, and will most likely end up in divorce. No one, whether kids are involved or not, will want to be in a relationship where they are not happy.

sweezyexpress 1

Maybe keep it In your pants before marriage

Maybe you can tell him you shouldn't have sex with him anymore because he's in a relationship. :)

NodakN8V 25

Hopefully they don't get the brains from his side

Don't marry that jerk! Go to court & get child support then he'll be living in a tent & eating Ramen noodles until the last one is 18 or 21 depending on if they go to college! Really stick it to him, make him eat those words cause you deserve better!!!

I honestly think that was a joke and you took it way to serious

graphicstyle7 17

So... after being with him long enough to have a couple of kids, you are STILL surprised he's a jerk? I have done that too, buried my head in the sand and hoped it would all go away...but it ALWAYS just makes the problem slowly worse. He is a jerk now, was a jerk back when you made your babies, and will be a jerk to you until hopefully you realize he will never change and leave.